Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce. Taste Delicious, Italian-Inspired Dinner Recipes From Classico. Stir in flour, thyme, salt and pepper. Slowly add broth and milk; bring to a boil.
Add beef patties and cook to desired degree of doneness. Set beef patties aside to keep warm on a hot platter. In same skillet, saute mushrooms until limp and add to the warm beef patties. You can have Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce
- You need 500 grms of ground beef.
- Prepare Half of bowl bread crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare To taste of White pepper.
- You need 3 pcs of Garlic.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- It’s of thread mushroom butter.
- Prepare of flour.
- It’s of white pepper.
- You need of fresh milk.
To prepare Mustard Cream Sauce, deglaze pan with dry white wine. Coat patties with flour, shaking off excess. Keto hamburger patties with creamy tomato sauce and fried cabbage. Add all ingredients for the hamburgers to a large bowl.
Beef Patties in White Creamy Sauce instructions
- Mix the ground beef with all the ingredients. Except for the sauce..
- Marinade it and put in the fridge for an hour..
- Heat pan in a medium fire. Firm a ball shape beef. Then fry in the pan. Press it using spoon to become patties..
- Heat pan and cook the sauce. When done. Spread some in the surface of the plate then place patties on top..
- Or separate in another bowl to dip. Optional how to use the sauce.
Blend it using a wooden spoon or your clean hands.. Stir in flour, salt and pepper. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from heat. Add cheese for a cheese sauce. Other sauces based on this would use tomato puree or lemon or egg yolk.