Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa. This Avocado Shrimp Salsa is a party favorite! Loaded with shrimp, avocado and a surprising ingredient! Easy, excellent avocado shrimp salsa recipe.
End result is bold flavors and one great salsa. Are you a fan of fresh, sharp flavors? Do you crave ceviche day and night? You can have Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa
- You need 1 lb of raw shrimp peeled and deveined*.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt and black pepper, or to taste.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 3 of medium limes, juiced.
- It’s 2 of medium/large avocados.
- It’s 1/2 of english cucumber.
- You need 3 of medium or 4 roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of small onion finely diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Cilantro (1/2 bunch) chopped.
This keto-friendly Avocado Shrimp Salsa will be a delicious healthy shrimp salad for your family because it's packed with amazing flavors and taste. Add a little hint of Mexico in your kitchen menu by making traditional salsa with shrimps. This will be a great low carb appetizer, side dish or lunch. Mama Canales-Garcia's Avocado and Shrimp Salsa.
Loaded Avocado Shrimp Salsa step by step
- Season shrimp lightly with salt and pepper. Place a large skillet over medium high heat. Once the pan is hot, add 1 Tbsp olive oil. Add shrimp in a single layer and cook 3 minutes total, turning once halfway. Saute just until cooked through then remove from the pan. Transfer to cutting board, coarsely chop and place into a large mixing bowl..
- Squeeze the juice of 3 medium limes over the shrimp, stir and set aside to marinate while you prepare remaining salsa ingredients.(i might have used to much lime juice i did use 4 small ones).
- Dice cucumber, tomato and avocado and add them to the mixing bowl with shrimp..
- Finely dice onion and chop 1/2 bunch of fresh cilantro. Add to the mixing bowl then stir together all of the ingredients until well combined and serve. We love this served with hot sauce (such as Tabasco) and tortilla chips..
- Notes- *If using any sized pre-cooked shrimp – rinse under cold water, pat dry with paper towels then chop..
Drain shrimp, pat dry and chill. Assemble the cups by placing a spoonful of the avocado salsa in the toasted cup. Place a piece of shrimp on top, followed by a dollop of sour cream. In doing so I made this Shrimp & Avocado Salsa. It's easy to throw together and it's a super nutrient dense meal.