Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2.
You can have Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 using 27 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2
- Prepare of Pasta.
- You need 1 pound of macaroni elbows.
- Prepare 4 quart of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s of Beef.
- You need 1-1/2 pound of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of large onion.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 stalk of celery.
- You need 1 tablespoon of heaping minced garlic.
- It’s To taste of thyme.
- You need To taste of tarragon.
- It’s To taste of sage.
- It’s To taste of basil I used sweet and purple basil.
- You need To taste of oregano.
- It’s of Gravy.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of self rising flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- You need 1 quart of beef broth.
- It’s of Last.
- It’s 1 cup of frozen English peas.
- Prepare of Optional.
- You need To taste of red wine vinegar.
Creamy Beef and Elbows Batch 2 instructions
- Cook the pasta as directed on package. Reserve 1 cup pasta water in case needed for thickening. Add parsley to pasta when removed from water, and toss..
- Dice the onion and slice the celery. Heat a deep pan and add the ground beef, onion, and celery. Sauté add in the spices. Sauté till celery is tender, onion is translucent, and beef is browned..
- Add the flour to the beef and vegetables. Stir and allow to cook for 8 minutes. Add the beef broth. Stir often till the broth thickens. If too thick or to thin use the pasta water. Add salt to taste, and pepper, do this after the pasta water if needed because it will be a little salty..
- When the gravy is where you like it on thickness add the pasta. Stir in gently. Coating all the elbows. Taste, adjust salt if needed. Add peas stir in gently but well. Cover and allow to rest 8 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!!! The bread is the olive oil bread I made the other day, the first one I ever braided..