You can have Sofrita Shrimp using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sofrita Shrimp
- Prepare 1 cup of sofritas sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Badia Mojo Rub seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic and pepper seasoning.
- It’s 3 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 lb of fresh shrimp.
- You need 1 tbsp of ajo paste (garlic paste).
- It’s 3 of thinly sliced small shallots.
Sofrita Shrimp instructions
- Clean and deveined 1lb of shrimp and set aside in a bowl. Add 1tbsp of oil, mojo rub and garlic pepper to the shrimp. Stir all together. Let it set in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- After the 30 minutes, get a sauce pan and put on a stove at medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of oil, 1tbsp of garlic paste and 3 thinly sliced shallots. Cook for 3-4 minutes then add shrimp to cook for 5 more minutes. Add sofrito then turn to medium-low heat to cook for 5-7 more minutes. You are done!.
- Great with cilantro rice and sauted asparagus. Bon Appetite.