Shrimp saute with curry leaves. Shrimp with Curry Leaves – Curry leaf is one of the Indian influences that blends well into Malaysian cuisine, it is exotic & predominantly spicy. Mix in the shrimp with curry leaves. In this quick shrimp curry, shrimp are simmered in a fragrant Thai coconut sauce infused with fresh herbs.
Or snap a photo and share it on Instagram. Serve curry with steamed rice. < I love me some curry especially the decadent coconut milk kind. It's surprising how easy and quick it is to actually make curry sauce at home. You can cook Shrimp saute with curry leaves using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp saute with curry leaves
- Prepare 30-40 of medium sized shrimp, deveined and peeeled.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped finely.
- It’s 25-30 of fresh curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- It’s 2-3 of Green chillies (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of cayanne pepper.
- It’s 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
Serve topped with kaffir lime leaf slivers and. This Coconut Shrimp Curry features delicious shrimp in a coconut curry that's perfect over Sauce. Coconut oil – We're going to use this oil to ensure that coconut flavor carries through every note of this dish. I double the recipe for left overs but my husband and two children went to devour it all in one.
Shrimp saute with curry leaves instructions
- Marinate shrimp with ginger-garlic pasta, salt, cayanne pepper and set aside for 15-20 mins.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a saute pan.
- Saute onion and green chillies in the oil for 4-5 minutes..
- Add turmeric, little salt, curry leaves and coriander powder.
- Saute for 3-4 mins.
- Add in the marinated shrimp and saute until the shrimp lose the pinkness.
- Finally add in the tomato paste and lemon juice and mix it up all well..
- Cook for 3-4 mins.
- Serve hot with steamed rice if just as a side.
This Thai shrimp curry recipe is nothing less than fantastic! The curry sauce recipe is really easy to make – just stir together the ingredients. Place all curry sauce ingredients―except the lime leaves―together in a food processor, blender, or large chopper and process well. or, simply whisk. Spicy Malabar Shrimp Curry – succulent, crisp shrimp in a spicy sauce with ground red chilies, tangy tamarind, balanced with nutty aromatic fenugreek seeds. Turn the heat off and add remaining curry leaves and cilantro.