1 pan shrimp fajitas. Add the bell peppers, red onion, and shrimp to the sheet and season with olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, cumin, and lime. A one pan shrimp fajitas recipe that is great for a weeknight meal or food prep throughout the week. Made with a delicious coconut lime cauliflower rice.
Shrimp, bell peppers, and jalapeno are tossed with olive oil and fajita seasoning in this quick and easy recipe for sheet pan fajitas. Quick and easy shrimp fajitas in one pan. Serve with tortillas, cilantro, and avocado or any other condiments you like. You can have 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 1 pan shrimp fajitas
- You need 1 bag of raw shrimp.
- You need 1 of red onion.
- It’s 1 of red pepper.
- Prepare 1 of orange pepper.
- It’s 1 of yellow pepper.
- You need 2 tbs of olive oil.
- It’s to taste of Salt & pepper.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbs of chilli powder.
- You need 1 of lime.
These lime sheet pan shrimp fajitas are the best weeknight meal! Make everything on the sheet pan and serve in warm tortillas. I love that everything for this Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas Recipe gets cooked on one pan. It sure makes dinner time less hectic and we all get to enjoy a great meal.
1 pan shrimp fajitas step by step
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat..
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice..
You don't have to fool with a bunch of different pans and it just super easy. These Shrimp Fajitas are restaurant delicious without the wait, price tag or a pile of dirty dishes! They are a walk-in-the-door-last-minute-meal that is healthy. Fajitas are always a hit at our house but the Chicken & Steak Fajitas definitely take a bit longer to make since the meat needs to marinade and everything goes out on the grill to cook. A Flavor Packed Shrimp Fajitas Recipe.