Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat. This is a copycat recipe for Arby's Beef and Cheddar. Thin sliced roast beef, cheddar cheese sauce, and red ranch dressing are piled high on an onion sandwich bun. Scroll to bottom for printable recipe card.
Pony on up to the table, because this Copy Cat Arby's Beef N' Cheddar sandwich is where the party is at. Fluffy onion buns are spread with a robust house sauce, piled high with thinly sliced roast beef, and dripping with an addicting cheese sauce. It is the most spot-on copycat of one of our favorite. You can have Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat
- You need of Roast beef lunch meat.
- It’s of Onion hamburger buns (Pepperidge farm).
- It’s of Fritos Mild cheddar cheese room temperature.
- It’s of Catalina classic kraft.
- Prepare of Arby’s fries for the side.
This Arby's Beef n' Cheddar copycat recipe is a close second to the real deal. Add some of the frozen Arby's fries from your local grocery store and make it a meal. Copycat recipes are so hard to master. I feel like restaurants have some sort of magic wand to make food taste extra good.
Arby’s beef and cheddar copycat step by step
- Toast buns.
- Heat lunchemeat in a microwave (I did 1 min and 30 seconds at 30 seconds x3 moving them around, as some of it wasn’t heating up moved them around 3 different times).
- Built sandwiches, meat, then cheese sauce goes on the meat, Catalina dressing goes to the top bun. Heat sandwich in microwave for 10 seconds..
I would eat at Arby's familiar if I could but I don't springy rattling fill to one so I definite to try to fit the Beef and Cheddar sandwich. Posts on this journal may hold affiliate course. At no additional expenditure to you, if you clack through an affiliate contact and make a acquire, I may sort a undersize. This copycat recipe for the classic Arby's sandwich will give you fast-food flavor without ever having to leave the house. What I didn't expect to love as much as I did was the roast beef sandwich oozing with cheddar sauce.