Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole. Beef Lombardi Casserole – comfort food at its best! Can be made ahead and frozen for up to a month. Ground beef, tomatoes, diced tomatoes and green chiles, tomato This Beef Lombardi Casserole is very simple to make.
Beef Lombardi Casserole should be on your bucket list! Use your favorite ground meat, veggies and cheese! An easy, cheesy hearty supper casserole layered with cauliflower in a Creamy Parmesan Sauce, meat sauce, Cheddar cheese and the layers repeated. You can have Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) of can diced tomatoes with green chilies.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of can sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper or more to taste.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 (6 oz) of can tomato paste.
- You need 1 package of medium to extra wide egg noodles.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 dashes of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of fiesta blend cheese.
Instead of pasta, cauliflower is used. I like to use the Ro-tel tomatoes with MILD green chilies. If you like hot, by all means use hot. Also, I like to mix the diced tomatoes and the ro-tel tomatoes in a blender for just a few seconds to break up the tomatoes a.
Lauren's Beef Lombardi Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Brown ground beef, onion and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook until no longer pink. Drain..
- Stir in diced tomatoes with juice, diced tomatoes mushrooms and green chiles with juice, salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce and tomato paste..
- Reduce heat and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Cook egg noodles according to package directions. Drain..
- Stir together cooked egg noodles, and sour cream..
- Spread noodles in bottom of prepared pan. Top with meat sauce. Sprinkle with all the cheeses. Add more cheese if you like..
- Cover and bake 35 minutes. Uncover and bake and additional 5 minutes..
Taco Casserole: grab some chicken, egg noodles, taco seasoning and a whole lot of cheese to make this simple and delicious casserole dinner. Make the beef filling by cooking the ground beef together with the taco seasoning, corn, green chiles, and a little water. Layer the ingredients in the casserole. Beef Lombardi is simply a mixture of ground beef and chopped tomatoes that's spooned over a mixture of creamy noodles, topped with cheese, and baked. Give your beef a fresh flavour by making this Spanish beef recipe.