Honey Lime Shrimp.
You can cook Honey Lime Shrimp using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Lime Shrimp
- You need 1/2 of kilo shrimps, deveined and peeled except for the heads and tails.
- You need 1 of Red bell pepper (any color of your choice), squared for skewering.
- You need 1/3 cup of Olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of lime juice.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 6 tbsps of honey.
- Prepare 4 of big garlic cloves, chopped.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Barbecue sticks / skewers.
Honey Lime Shrimp instructions
- Make a marinade mixing the olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, honey, lime juice, and garlic. After shrimps have been deveined and shelled, put them in the marinade and leave to marinade for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, skewer red bell pepper and shrimps together, alternating pepper and shrimp..
- Take a grill pan and add olive oil (or butter) on it and grill the shrimp until they turn pink..
- Serve and enjoy! ☺️.