Baked Shrimp Scamp. Ina Garten's Baked Shrimp Scampi recipe, from Barefoot Contessa on Food Network, can be Baked shrimp scampi is an easy company dish that can be made ahead of time. This Baked Shrimp Scampi Recipe from Delish.com is the best. Baked Shrimp Scampi. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Peel, devein, and butterfly the shrimp, leaving the tails on. Place the shrimp in a mixing bowl. Baked Shrimp Scampi – This is the easiest yet fanciest dish of all – tender shrimp baked with buttery breadcrumbs, garlic and lemon juice. You can cook Baked Shrimp Scamp using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked Shrimp Scamp
- You need 1 kg (2 pounds) of shrimp, peeled, deveined and tails on or off.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of white wine (optional — sub with extra lemon juice or chicken stock.
- You need 1 of brown shallot, minced.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter, divided.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- You need 1/3 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of crushed red pepper flakes or more, to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh chopped parsley leaves.
- Prepare of Lemon wedges to serve.
Baked shrimp scampi is a perfect seafood meal when you don't have a lot of time to cook. This baked shrimp recipe without wine is fast, easy, and delicious! Baked Shrimp Scampi is an easy dinner idea but looks gorgeous enough for a dinner party. The shrimp bake in a yummy lemon garlic sauce with a crispy bread topping.
Baked Shrimp Scamp instructions
- Heat oven to 220°C | 425º F. In a well-seasoned oven-proof skillet or baking dish, combine the shrimp, lemon juice, white wine, shallots, 2 tablespoons of melted butter, 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Mix well until the shrimp are evenly coated.
- OPTIONAL: Starting from the outer edge of your skillet or dish, arrange the shrimp in a single layer towards the centre of the pan. Set aside..
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining melted butter, bread crumbs, garlic, parmesan cheese, red pepper flakes and 2 tablespoons of the chopped parsley; mix well..
- Sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over the shrimp and bake for 12 minutes, or until hot and bubbling, and the shrimp are ‘just’ cooked through. Change oven settings to broil or grill for a further minute or so, until the top is crispy and golden..
- Garnish with remaining parsley, squeeze over a drizzle of lemon juice and serve with lemon wedges..
Can anyone else identify with this? It's days like that when you need an easy dinner. Baked shrimp scampi is an easy sheet pan meal that we all devour! It's bursting with This easy shrimp scampi recipe is a total hit and I love that it works for low carbers but. Baked Shrimp Scampi (with low FODMAP version).