Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Mutton pulao is almost same like the pulao recipe where aromatic spices are used to make rice but, meat is added to the rice to lift up the flavors of rice. Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao For The Pulav: Take a cooking vessel, add oil and heat it.
Chicken pulao recipe – One pot flavored chicken pilaf cooked with mild Indian spices. Pulao is a delicious dish made of basmati rice, meat or veggies Traditionally a Biryani is made by layering marinated meat and partially cooked rice. The pot is then sealed and dum cooked to trap the flavors. You can cook Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- You need 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- You need of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- Prepare 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- You need of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- It’s of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- You need of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- You need 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- You need of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- You need 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- It’s of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Prepare of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- It’s of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Mutton Pulav is a great biryani recipe with juicy chunks of mutton and flavored rice. This is Mutton pulao is a delicious and palate pleasing non vegetarian dish famously relished as a royal main Check for salt and add if required. Cook the rice until it is completely done from medium flame to low flame. Chicken Pulao is a rice and chicken based dish made with cloves, cardamom, garlic and caramelised onion.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) instructions
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
Ingredients for Chicken Meatball Pulav Recipe. Add chicken stock and salt and mix well. Cover and cook till the rice is done. This Indian vegetable pulav recipe is the outcome of multiple cooking iterations to make best veg rice pulao ever. Vegetable Pulao (Veg Pulav) is a spicy rice dish prepared by cooking rice with various vegetables and spices.