蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF). Retired Chef Fai, demonstrate how to make this delicious, easy to follow cooking video. your be amazed how easy to make this SHRIMP FRIED RICE. can be eaten. 【プロが作る】あんかけ焼きそば How professionals make a stir fried noodle with sauce on top. 炸鶏炒飯 【マヨネーズで柔らか鶏唐揚ニンニク炒飯】Garlic fried rice with deep-fried chicken softened and mayonnaise. Taiwan Restaurant Food – Stir-fried Shrimp Rice, Side Dish. 〈 職人吹水〉 揚州炒飯 Yangzhou fried rice😋港式茶餐廳文化😘吹水篇. 職人吹水. 蝦仁炒飯 (Fried Rice with Shrimp)，此款蝦仁炒飯食材簡單，制作容易，省時省力，不加雞精味精，味道超乎想像的好吃。看視頻就會做。 Honestly, I find DTF's fried rice just. ok. It's "good" because of the copious amount of oil, and of course because it is tossed under extreme heat in a (well-oiled) My "secret" is to pour the beaten eggs over the overnight rice first before frying.
I cooked a basic shrimp fried rice the other day using my new setup. Looking for more stir fried rice recipes? Check out Chinese Olive Fried Rice, Hoisin Sauce Fried Rice, Soy Sauce Fried Rice, Chicken Fried Rice, Kimchi Fried Rice, Jambalaya Fried Rice, and Mongolian Beef Fried Rice. You can have 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF)
- Prepare 1 cup of – rice.
- You need 10 of – shrimps.
- It’s 4 of – eggs.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
- Prepare of spring onion.
With fried rice, you always need side-dishes to munch on. Here are a few banchan ideas to pair with your rice: Danmuji is pickled Korean radish. A simple recipe for delicious shrimp fried rice – great for beginners! Chinese Fried Rice is a simple and yet difficult to master dish.
蝦仁炒飯 SHRIMP FRIED RICE (INSPIRED BY DTF) instructions
- Deshell shrimps, rinse with potato starch. Season with some fish sauce & sesame oil (for about 5 hours at least). The fish sauce I used picture as shown below – I bought it from cold storage.
- Stir fry shrimps with some chicken stock (about 5 to 6 teaspoon) I used liquid based (cp chicken broth). Remove shrimp from pan once the shrimp is about 90% cooked.
- Use the same oil to stir fry eggs (add more oil if needed). Beat 4 eggs, sprinkle some pepper and salt (I used pink salt) added 15 teaspoons of cp chicken broth.
- Stir fried the egg till 90-95% cooked then pour in rice. Stir fry till even and make sure eggs are fully cooked. Adjust taste with fish sauce.
- Once the rice taste right (according to your own taste bud – the saltiness) pour the shrimp back to stir fry together for another 5 minutes. Sprinkle spring onion and turn switch off fire.
- Plate and serve 😋😋.
Once you get the hang of it, you can fry this super yummy easy meal anytime. This is our Din Tai Fung inspired Fried Rice w/ Shrimps. We actually stood outside DTF kitchen to figure out what ingredients were used. A quintessential Asian comfort food, our version of the recipe includes succulent shrimp. The fluffy rice is stir fried thoroughly with scrambled eggs and tasty condiments for extra flavour.