Double Bean and Beef Soup. This vegetable beef soup includes ground beef, tomatoes, onion, carrots, chile peppers, and beans. It's a quick preparation and a tasty family meal. This chuckwagon soup is an easy ground beef soup made with tomatoes, beans, and chopped vegetables.
I know it sounds strange, but my mother-in-law always added a can of pork and beans to her homemade bean soup and, seriously, it adds another layer of flavor. This easy beef and bean soup is a great weeknight meal that comes together in a cinch! MORE+ LESS Along with the red beans, the mixture of ground meat and sausage gives this soup a unique flavor. You can have Double Bean and Beef Soup using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Double Bean and Beef Soup
- You need 6 cups of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1-1/2 pounds of ground beef.
- It’s 12 ounces of frozen cauliflower.
- It’s 1/2 pound of smoked sausage.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1-1/2 quart of beef broth.
- You need 2 teaspoon of summer savory.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned Cannellini beans.
- It’s 15 ounces of canned black beans drained.
- You need 1-1/2 cups of English peas.
- You need To taste of Valentina hot sauce optional.
If you're not a fan of spice I'd suggest leaving the Rotel out, it adds a kick. This is my own 'creation' trying to copy the cabbage/bean/beef soup that was a signature dish at Shoney's, hope you enjoy! So many beef soups are watery and dull. Green beans would be ideal, but they were extortionately overpriced on the day I shot this and I just couldn't do it.
Double Bean and Beef Soup step by step
- Heat the broth add in the ground beef, cabbage and cauliflower. When the cabbage wilts add the butter over the top cut into Pat's. Simmer 20 minutes drain the black beans and add. Add all the ingredients except peas and spices. Simmer covered 12 minutes..
- Add the spices incorporate well. Simmer for 45 minutes. Add the peas in frozen. Stir cover take off the heat let rest 7 minutes..
- Serve add hot sauce if you want. I hope you enjoy!!!.
So make a double batch! ~ Beef and Barley Soup Recipe : A simple and flavourful slow cooked beef and barley with melt in your mouth beef; pure comfort food in a bowl! This vegetable beef soup is the BEST EVER, loaded with juicy, tender beef and healthy veggies. You'll love this easy, comforting soup recipe! Recipe by Eric May, inspired by Birrieria. This is my favorite bean soup recipe.