Spicy chorizo shrimp grits. Season to taste and set aside. Bring milk and water to a boil. Simmer on very low heat, stirring occasionally until grits are soft.
This dish, for example, combines the texture of grits You can add other ingredients when you're ready to serve, but pieces of chorizo, manchego cheese and, of course, shrimp are a more. Spicy Grits With Chorizo, Leeks, and Corn. Back to Spicy Grits With Chorizo, Leeks, and Corn. You can have Spicy chorizo shrimp grits using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chorizo shrimp grits
- It’s 1 package of small shrimp.
- It’s 1 of roll chorizo.
- It’s 1 package of summer sausage.
- Prepare 1 stick of + 2 tbs butter.
- It’s of Quick cooking grits.
- It’s 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need of Bacon bits.
Wonderfully spicy shrimp and chorizo, served on top of creamy polenta. Remove chorizo from the pan to a plate. If skillet seems dry, add a bit more oil. Tuck a chorizo slice in the crook of a shrimp and thread onto a skewer, the shrimp should be attached at both ends.
Spicy chorizo shrimp grits instructions
- In a pan combine water milk salt pepper stick of butter 1 package bacon bits. Bring it to a boil.
- Once boiling mix in your grits 2 cups stir till thickened then add cheese and cream cheese and mix till combined well. And set to the side.
- In a skillet add 2tbs butter. Shrimp chorizo and summer sausage cook till done.
- Put grits down first then add the meat mix on top. Waring this will be spicy.
Shrimp: Toss shrimp in Cajun seasoning and set aside. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Plate grits in a shallow bowls with shrimp mixture over the top. The superfast, supertasty marinade for the shrimp, flavored with caraway seeds and ancho powder, would also be delicious with chicken, pork tenderloin. Using more skewers, repeat with the remaining shrimp and chorizo.