Single Serving Beef Taco.
You can cook Single Serving Beef Taco using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Single Serving Beef Taco
- It’s of Everything to do with the beef😂.
- It’s To taste of Beef of choice (But not ground beef).
- Prepare As needed of Beef marinade (I used a soy sauce and lemon based marinade).
- It’s 3-5 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It’s to taste of Onions and garlic, chopped,.
- It’s as needed of Olive/Vegetable oil,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s to taste of Paprika and salt,.
- It’s as needed of Water/Beef stock,.
- You need of For assembly.
- Prepare of Avocado slices/ Guacamole.
- It’s of Salsa of choice (I recommend tomato pineapple).
- It’s of Herbs of choice (Coriander, Cilantro,etc), optional.
- You need of Yoghurt sauce (Recipe below).
- It’s of Yoghurt sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of plain yoghurt/greek yoghurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 1 of small garlic, finely diced.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need to taste of Salt,.
- You need to taste of Black pepper,.
Single Serving Beef Taco instructions
- First, marinate the beef for at least 1 hour..
- After, add in oil to a saucepan and sear the beef on both sides until rare or medium rare..
- Take it out and cut into bit size pieces..
- In the same pot (don't rinse it) add in the onions and garlic and sautée until fragrant, add in the remaining marinade, tomato puree, water or stock, lemon juice and season and cook until slightly thick and bubbly..
- Then, add in the beef and cook stirring frequently until the beef is cooked to your taste..
- For the yoghurt sauce, combine all the ingredients in a small bowl and leave for about 5 minutes to absorb more of the garlic flavour..
- Char the tortilla in a pan and wrap around a rolling pin for about 30 seconds to hold it's shape..
- Finally, assemble the taco in whatever order you prefer. Enjoy!.