Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns. Growing up, my family had a tradition of eating lunch at our local little Chinese restaurant every single Saturday. And every single Saturday — like, we're talking nearly two. I had never had egg drop soup and it was good.
Chinese egg drop soup is one of the easiest soups to cook. I can't seem to get enough of them. "Would you like an egg drop soup with chicken or prawns", I asked Piggy. "Prawns", she said. I would prefer to chop up the prawns into smaller pieces as they were quite large. You can cook Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns
- You need 1 kg of prawns.
- You need 2 pcs of medium size fresh egg.
- Prepare 1 kg of broccoli bibs.
- It’s 1 pc of onion.
- Prepare 5 pcs of cloves of garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of or chopped ginger.
- You need 2 pcs of medium tomatoes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare pinch of salt and black ground pepper.
- Prepare of little bit vegetable oil.
This Egg Drop Soup is a healthy Chinese broth based soup made with eggs, chicken broth, cornstarch, and green onions. I realize the amount of Asian recipes on this blog I can count on one hand. Egg drop soup is very simple and easy to make, but if you don't know how, you can easily mess up. The key point of egg drop soup is silky egg texture.
Broccoli egg drop soup with prawns instructions
- Cut all the veggies into chunks.
- Sauté them in the pot until gets set,, drizzle with soy sauce, pour 4 cups of water and simmer it until everything get soft, for about 10 mins.,, when it's done,, set it aside to cool down a bit for blending it in a food processor..
- While on the other hand,, start to trim the prawn, and bit the eggs.
- When the soup gets cooled, start to blend it in a processors..,, then simmer for another 5 mins in low heat.
- Start to pour in the beaten eggs and prawns into the soup, season with salt and pepper to taste. serves as-well as with stir fried shrimp.
Egg drop soup is also very great to make for a person who is sick, because you don't even have to chew this soup. If you are planing on to make. Pea Egg-Drop Soup (Gaps, Paleo, Primal, Grain Free). My son especially like broccoli cheddar soup. to Sharon" aria-label='Reply to this comment to Sharon'>Reply to this comment. Egg drop soup makes me think of my grandmother every time I see it, and it's a soup I turn to when I need something light, comforting, and warm.