Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice. This honey garlic shrimp is one of the most popular recipes on this website because it's not only lip-smacking delicious, it's a very quick and easy dinner recipe. I love a good stir fry, and trying new ways to make Chinese restaurant-worthy meals in my own kitchen. A few favorites are lightened up General Tso Chicken, and Chicken and.
How to make Honey Garlic Shrimp. This is a quick and simple way of cooking the most delicious easy dinner recipe you've ever tasted which will be ready for. This Honey Garlic Shrimp has succulent jumbo shrimp coated in an irresistible sticky sauce. You can have Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice
- It’s 1 lb of medium raw shrimp.
- It’s 1/3 cup of honey.
- You need 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of minced garlic.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of minute rice.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of green onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of diced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 lb of firm tofu.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of sweet Chile sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of teriyaki sauce.
It's super easy to make, a handful of ingredients, no marinating required and no fail results. Plus, other than the shrimp all of your ingredients are probably in your pantry RIGHT NOW. That's one of the best parts of shrimp recipes. Honey Garlic Shrimp – super easy and tasty skillet shrimp made with honey garlic sauce that uses This honey garlic shrimp is perfect for any meal.
Honey garlic shrimp & tofu with rice step by step
- Mix shrimp with honey, minced garlic, onion powder and soy sauce and marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes or up to 8 hours. I marinated mine for an hour..
- Cook rice as directed on package. Set aside. Place tofu with a paper towel beneath and on top and place something heavy like a cast iron skillet on top to press out the extra water. Cut tofu into 1/4 inch pieces..
- In lightly oiled skillet place diced mushrooms, green onion and tofu and sauté on medium heat for about 8 minutes flipping halfway through. Stir in teriyaki sauce and sweet Chile sauce and stir then stir in rice. Heat another 2/3 minutes..
- Place on plate and top with shrimp and garnish with green onion..
As simple as it sounds, this is probably one of the. Learn how to make a healthy honey garlic shrimp stir fry with less sugar and sodium, but more flavor. Serve the honey garlic shrimp over white or brown rice with a green vegetable or simple salad on While marinating the shrimp for an hour will suit just fine, the flavors are amplified and the spice from. It's a delicious and quick dinner that is a winner on But then I tasted honey glazed shrimp for the first time in my life, and everything changed. This quick and easy honey garlic shrimp recipe has lots of garlic and flavor.