(Instapot) Asian Beef Short Ribs.
You can cook (Instapot) Asian Beef Short Ribs using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of (Instapot) Asian Beef Short Ribs
- You need 4 lbs of Beef Short Ribs.
- You need of For The Marinade:.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Prepare 6 of Garlic Cloves Minced.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Ginger Minced.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Red Pepper Flakes.
- You need of For The Garnish:.
- It’s To taste of Sesame Seeds.
(Instapot) Asian Beef Short Ribs instructions
- Place Beef Short Ribs into Instapot..
- Mix all marinade ingredients in a bowl..
- Pour marinade over short ribs..
- Cover and pressure cook according to your cooker instructions on manual for 40 minutes..
- Let the Instapot aspirate naturally for 15 minutes..
- Release pressure according to the cookers direction..
- Place Ribs on a baking pan and broil until brown, about 5 minutes or so.
- Put the marinade over rice..