Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮. These shrimp tacos from Delish.com are EVERYTHING. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. These in particular have quickly become a fan favorite.
This is the same sauce we use on our famous Fish Tacos and it's mesmerizing. Other Sauces for Shrimp Tacos: The Garlic Cilantro Lime Sauce is THE BEST here. But if you need something different due to restrictions or preferences, our Magic Green Sauce or Cilantro Vinaigrette would do the trick. You can have Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮
- Prepare 8 of mini peppers, sliced.
- Prepare of Olive oil, enough to coat pan.
- You need 1 of onion, sliced.
- Prepare 6 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chili powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 of large bag frozen shrimp (cleaned, peeled and deveined).
- It’s Splash of lime juice.
- You need of Lettuce and tomatoes for garnish.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese for garnish.
- You need of Sour cream for garnish.
These shrimp tacos are fast, easy, and give me something to look forward to at. Perfect seasoned pan seared shrimp layered in warmed tortillas and topped with crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado and rich Cilantro Lime Crema! A simple street style Mexican shrimp tacos recipe loaded with the most flavorful salsa fresca and a kiss of crema ! If you have some fresh wild shrimp and the right seasoning mix, tacos are some of the easiest most delicious things you can throw together on a Tuesday.
Shrimp 🍤 Tacos 🌮 instructions
- Slice up your mini peppers, then add them to a large pan and sauté in olive oil…….
- Next add your onion to the pan that has the peppers, then add minced garlic and sauté until slightly browned…….
- Now add your black pepper,cayenne pepper,chili powder and ground cumin, sauté for several minutes…….
- Now add your cleaned shrimp to pan and sauté until shrimp turn nice and pink…….
- Squeeze some lime juice all over peppers and shrimp, mix all well……
- Remove from heat and serve with your leftover taco shells ! Enjoy 😉 !.
Recipe created by Chris Schlesinger and John Willoughby. Thread shrimp on skewers, drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper. Shrimp tacos get a boost of heartiness from red rice simmered with chicken stock and tomato puree. Every element of this taco—inspired by those at Don Pepe Taqueria in Fresno—is amped up, from the red rice simmered in a blend of chicken stock and puréed tomatoes to the quick-marinated. Shrimp Tacos are the perfect go-to for last minute get-togethers or kicking back at home with an almost effortless meal.