Beef 'n Cheddar burritos. Beefy, cheesy burritos are baked with salsa and more cheese for this hearty (and quick!) family-pleasing dinner. Come by and try the Beef 'n Cheddar or any of our other delicious recipes at your neighborhood's Arby's! People said there was no way Arby's Beef 'n Cheddar sandwich could get even better.
Make delicious burritos a whole new way, rolled in flaky Crescents. It's a quick and easy dinner. Spoon beef mixture down center of each rectangle; sprinkle with cheese. You can have Beef 'n Cheddar burritos using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef 'n Cheddar burritos
- It’s 1 of medium onion, chopped.
- You need 1 1/4 lbs of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of dried oregano.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of hot paprika.
- You need 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated sharp cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 package of ready-made flour tortillas (burrito-sized).
Is the Bacon 'n Brisket Beef 'n Cheddar good for you? Drizzle red sauce over the top and sprinkle with more grated cheddar. Microwave for one minute, or until cheese is melted and burritos are very hot. Then I got my second wind and made them beef and bean burritos, which took.
Beef 'n Cheddar burritos instructions
- Add a splash of veg oil to a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add the onions and fry for 1 minute until softened..
- Add the beef to the pan. Use a wooden spoon or spatula to break up the meat as it cooks and browns. Let fry for about 10 minutes until mostly cooked. Use a spoon to drain away any excess oil..
- Add the garlic, salt, pepper, sugar and spices and continue frying 5 minutes until the beef is fully cooked and starting to caramelize. Stir in the tomato paste and cook another 5 minutes. Stir in the water and let it come to a simmer. Take the pan off the heat and replace it with a large nonstick pan..
- Assemble the burritos by placing 2 tbsp cheese in a small horizontal line along the centre of the tortilla. On top of that put 2 tbsp of the meat filling. Fold up the tortilla at both ends then roll the burrito away from you until you have a nice big tube. Press down lightly on the burritos to flatten them a bit..
- Brush the burritos with a little veg oil and fry them in the nonstick pan for 1 minute on each side. Serve with your favourite toppings and sauces..
These Cheesy Beef Burritos are fun to make and just as tasty to eat! Beef & Bean Burritos. featured in Budget-Friendly Freezer-Prep Burritos. Beef Burritos is a classic Mexican dish, and this recipe was made especially to be kidney-friendly. Divide the beef mixture among tortillas. If you are preparing these for the freezer, wrap the burritos individually in parchment paper and place.