Ground Beef and Potatoes. Potato Meatloaf with Cherry Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers and CeleryL'Antro Stuffed Meat Roll and Mashed Potatoes with LeeksO Meu Tempero. butter, ground black pepper, butter, ground beef, potatoes, ground black pepper. Spread half of the potatoes in baking dish. Top with beef; spread remaining potatoes over beef.
Put the potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. Ground beef and potatoes – Give your family a change of pace and replace the regular potato wedges with this ground beef and potato dish. The juices from the ground beef get infused inside the potatoes and this creates a rich, intricate, and hearty flavor when combined with the Tomato sauce. You can have Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- Prepare 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- You need 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- Prepare 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Add ground beef and onion to a large skillet, season with salt and pepper then cook until ground beef is cooked though and crumbled. Add one layer of potato slices to the bottom of the baking dish. Ground beef and potatoes cooked in a tomato sauce is a dish known as picadillo sencillo, or carne molida con papas. All the ingredients are usually Stir and keep cooking until potatoes are slightly tender, but still firm.
Ground Beef and Potatoes instructions
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
I love prepping a big batch of this Ground Beef and Sweet Potato Hash at the beginning of the week because it makes for a super fast breakfast or This recipe is all made in my cast iron skillet, however, I sometimes roast the sweet potatoes and cook up my ground beef and peppers separately then. The ground beef that I use for this ground beef casserole is usually whatever I can find on sale. In this Paleo bowl, ground beef and sweet potatoes are combined to create a dish with depths of texture and flavor that will impress, especially for those hesitant to venture too far away from traditional "meat and potatoes" fare. Although the ingredients list is fairly long. This ground beef and potatoes skillet can be made with either leftover cooked potatoes or freshly boiled potatoes.