Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky. This smoked peppery beef jerky really turned out fantastic! The saltiness from the soy sauce, spice from the black pepper, and the sweetness from the brown sugar will have you trying to hide this jerky from friends and family so you can hoard it all for yourself! Thin sliced beef steak is marinated with soy sauce, Worcestershire, garlic and black pepper and smoked over hickory for the perfect on-the-go snack.
Click "Show More" below for the recipe!!! Black Peppered – An original in the beef jerky family. We wanted to give you another flavor with a bit of familiarity but bring it up a notch with our top-notch ingredients. You can cook Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky
- Prepare 1/2 pound of beef loin.
- You need 1/2 cup of black vinegar.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of pink Himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of granulated onion powder.
- You need 1/3 cup of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 1-1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- You need As needed of water to seal with.
- Prepare 1 quart of ziploc bag.
I can not get over how great black pepper is. If you have not tried JerkyXP before than I highly suggest you try Black Pepper. Sucky days and epic battles have always been a thing. Marinated in our signature seasoning blend with an added kick of ground black pepper, it's then slow cooked over.
Peppered Black Vinegar Beef Jerky step by step
- Thinly slice the beef. Put on the grill unseasoned. Lightly grill for about 7 minutes total. Then remove from the fire..
- Get the black vinegar and seasonings together. Season the beef..
- Add the oil, vinegar, and sugar to a bowl and mix..
- Put the seasoned beef in the bag. Add the liquids and coat each piece. Submerge the bag up to the opening, without getting water in bag and seal it. You now have it vacuumed sealed. Set into refrigerator overnight. I left in the refrigerator for 60 hours..
- I put my beef slices on parchment paper on a sheet pan. I put in the oven on dehydrate. Then I dehydrated it till it was like I liked it!!!! It took 6 hours. Serve I hope you enjoy!!! The dehydrator temperature is 150°Fahrenheit..
All-Natural Beef Jerky – Black Pepper. This all-time classic is a staple flavor in the beef jerky world. It's a simple recipe but it's perfect for those who like to taste the beef in their jerky. Chipotle Chilies, Coke, and Black Pepper are infused in Beef Sirloin. These Beef Strips have a sweet spicy flavor.