Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos. Shredded cooked chicken is tossed in a spicy blend of hot sauce and blue cheese dressing in this cheesy, crowd-pleasing appetizer. These hearty, dude-pleasing nachos are bursting with flavor. The combination of the crunchy tortilla chips with the spicy buffalo chicken and the cool blue cheese.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos take you to a whole new place, different than what traditional nachos do. With layers upon layers of cheesy, chickeny 😂, tortilla chips, smothered in buffalo and ranch sauce and topped with blue cheese crumbles (you can skip that if blue cheese is not your thing). This buffalo chicken nachos recipe is the best of both recipes. You can cook Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos
- Prepare 1 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1/4-1/2 bottle of buffalo sauce.
- It’s 1 cup of or more depending on your liking of cooked and peeled shrimp.
- You need of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- It’s of Doritos.
- You need of Cilantro to garnish if desired.
Crunchy tortilla chips get piled on a giant platter with shredded rotisserie chicken, buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese and mozzarella cheese. The result is your new favorite appetizer! Those this recipe isn't your typical nachos recipe, that's part. Buffalo Chicken Nachos Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches Chicken Dips Chicken Wing Recipes Chicken Bombs Chicken Puffs Buffalo Shrimp Chicken Quesadillas Cooked Chicken.
Buffalo chicken and shrimp nachos step by step
- Sauté chicken breast in lightly oiled pan until cooked fully. I season mine with onion powder salt and pepper and shred when cooled a bit. Add in cooked shrimp with tails removed, add buffalo sauce and cook about 3 minutes until everything is hot.
- Put the chicken and shrimp mixture on top of Doritos or any taco chips and top with shredded cheese and sour cream. Garnish with cilantro..
- You can add any other topping of your choice but it was amazing as is.
Buffalo Chicken Nachos-cheesy nachos topped with spicy buffalo chicken, blue cheese, and celery! Josh has declared his Buffalo Chicken Nachos the BEST nachos in the history of nachos, so I think you better try them. They are the perfect game day snack! Cooking Instructions Toss cooked and diced chicken breast with wing sauce Top with chicken then remaining cheese These Buffalo Chicken Nachos start with a batch of our popular Pulled Buffalo Chicken. You make it in the slow-cooker and it's so easy and so delicious!