Lemon garlic shrimp and grits. Lemon-garlic shrimp brighten up creamy parmesan grits, for a dish that just so happens to be healthy. All Reviews for Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits. Lemon-Garlic Shrimp and Grits. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Add the parsley and lemon juice, reducing the lemon juice down to a sauce, then remove from heat. This Lemon Garlic Shrimp from Delish.com is your dinner tonight. There's so much thinking that needs to happen. You can cook Lemon garlic shrimp and grits using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon garlic shrimp and grits
- It’s 3/4 cup of instant grits.
- You need of kosher salt.
- You need of freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 tablespoon of unsalted butter.
- You need 0.57 kg of [570g] peeled, removed poo, medium shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of large minced clove garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 of juice of lemon.
- You need 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley.
- You need of pepper [ optional ].
Mainly, is there enough time to make this? 🤔But this garlic butter shrimp recipe requires almost no. This Lemon Garlic Shrimp Recipe is so easy and flavorful. It can be baked, grilled, or pan fried in a matter of minutes! Serve it with rice, pasta, or a Lemon Garlic Shrimp.
Lemon garlic shrimp and grits step by step
- Bring 3 cups of water to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat, covered.
- Uncover and slowly whisk in the grits, add 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon pepper..
- Reduce the heat to medium low and cook the grits mixture, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes..
- Stir in the parmesan and add 1 tablespoon butter into the grits mixture.
- Remove from the heat and season with salt and pepper..
- Cover mixture to keep warm..
- Meanwhile, season the shrimp with salt and pepper..
- Melt the remaining 2 of tablespoons butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat..
- Add the shrimp and garlic, and cook, tossing, until the shrimp are pink, for about 3 to 4 minutes..
- Remove from the heat and add 2 tablespoons water and the lemon juice and parsley.
- Stir to coat the shrimp with the sauce (grits mixture) and season with salt and pepper..
- Divide the grits among shallow bowls and top with the shrimp and sauce..
- Serve with lemon wedges..
There is no better feeling as a home cook than to hear the sound of silence when you put that food down on the table and. The Best Lemon Garlic Shrimp With Rice Recipes on Yummly Shrimp Scampi Over Rice, Garlic Shrimp, Spicy Lemon Garlic Skillet Rice With Shrimp And Chicken. Lemon Garlic Shrimp and Grits (riced cauliflower)Cavegirl Cuisine. Put a fancy dish on the table anytime, even when you are busy!