Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean. Return shrimp to wok and stir-fry until heated through. RECIPE BELOW: Bitter Melon is known to help lower your blood sugar levels as well as boosting your immune system. It quite delicious stir-fried with beef.
Chinese black bean sauce makes the perfect accompaniment to shrimp in this simple stir-fry. This easy recipe calls for black bean sauce with. But cucumbers are a top-notch stir-fry ingredient. You can cook Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean
- Prepare 1 of bitter cucumbar.
- Prepare of Shrimps (no skin).
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of black beans.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cornstarch.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need To taste of chicken powder.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil to fry.
- It’s To taste of Black peper.
- You need To taste of salt.
They become juicy and tender after taking a spin in a sizzling hot wok, with an almost silky smooth texture. First and most importantly, it draws water out of the cucumber. This produces a less watery stir-fry and gives the cucumbers a more meaty texture. This stir fried bitter melon dish is quick, tasty, and healthy.
Stir – Fry Bitter Cucumber and Shrimp in Black Bean instructions
- Clean and wash shrimp, cut it look like butterfly and then marinade with black peper, salt and cornstarch for 15 minutes.
- Wash bitter cucumbar and cut into small and long pieces.
- Boil bitter cucumbar in the boiling water with a bit salt for 3 or 4 minutes. take out from the pan and rinse with cold water.
- Heat pan with little bit oil and fry shrimps till change the colour. Set aside..
- Add 2 tbs of oil in the pan and fry garlic till fragrant. Put in black bean, stir for a while, add bitter cucumbar, shrimp and mix well. Add sugar and chicken powder in hot water. Taste it untill u get the best taste you want 🙂 and ready to serve,, nom nom….
Itwill surprise you with its beautiful simplicity and rich flavor. Bitter melon is a bit like if a cucumber and cantaloupe eloped. If it's harvested before it ripens, then it's not as bitter. If you go to Asia, you'll see it used in dishes in China and Japan. Preparation Fry till fragrant and add bitter gourd, fry till it is slightly translucent.