Sharon's Shrimp boil.
You can have Sharon's Shrimp boil using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sharon's Shrimp boil
- Prepare 3 lbs of shrimp.
- You need 2 packs of smoked sausage.
- You need 9 of corn on the cob.
- You need 1 box of (bag) of Zatarain's crab boil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Zatarain's concentrated crab boil.
- It’s 8 of small golden potatoes cut in half.
- It’s 2 of lemons cut in half.
- Prepare 3 of quartz of water.
- It’s 2 sticks of butter.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of old bay seasoning.
- You need of Paprika.
Sharon's Shrimp boil step by step
- Add water,Zatarain's crab bag, (DO NOT OPEN THE BAG) Zatarain's concentrated crab boil, lemon, and potatoes to stock pot; let it boil until potatoes are semi tender.
- Add corn on the cob to pot; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Add smoked sausage; Let it continue to boil for 10mins.
- Put butter in microwave safe bowl and microwave until melted; stir in old bay seasoning, sit to the side.
- Add shrimp to stock pot; Let boil for 5 mins; turn off burner. Let ingredients soak for 10mins..
- Remove all ingredients from stock pot into aluminum pan. NO JUICE. DISCARD CRAB BOIL BAG..
- Pour butter mixture on top; Sprinkle paprika on top.