Hot Pot Beef Stew.
You can cook Hot Pot Beef Stew using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Hot Pot Beef Stew
- It’s 1 of med onion.
- You need 2 of lg carrots.
- Prepare 3 of med russet potatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen pea’s.
- You need 1 box of ox beef broth.
- Prepare 1 lb of stew beef.
- You need 1 of small turnip or two small parsnips.
Hot Pot Beef Stew step by step
- Sauté the beef in hot pot set on saute and remove from the pot.
- While the pot is still set to sauté cook diced onion till translucent..
- Turn the pot off and add all ingredients back into the pot, and add the beef broth..
- Turn the pot to pressure setting and then select the stew setting. It will cook for 30 minutes.Allow the pot to cool down on its own. Once the pressure has been released. Turn to the sauté setting and when it starts to bubble add frozen peas. Now set the pot to keep warm. Enjoy.