Dried Beef Cheese Ball.
You can cook Dried Beef Cheese Ball using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Dried Beef Cheese Ball
- It’s 2 of pkgs cream cheese 8 ounce each @ room temperature.
- It’s 1 of large jar 4.5 ounce Armour dried beef (rinse each slice with warm water to remove excess curing salt, let drain in colander then pat dry and dice.).
- You need 6 of green onions finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
Dried Beef Cheese Ball instructions
- Cut cream cheese into cubes add to mixing bowl..
- Add the garlic powder and Worcestershire sauce to cream cheese and mix well..
- To the cream cheese mixture add 1/2 of chopped beef and 1/2 the chopped onions. Mix well..
- Put remaining onions and beef in another bowl and toss ingredients together..
- Put a little vegetable oil or cooking spray on your hands and form a ball with the cream cheese..
- Roll the ball in the remaining onions and beef. Cover and refrigerate..
- I serve with crackers..