You can have Shrimp Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Alfredo
- It’s 1 lb of shrimp.
- You need 10 oz of Penne.
- It’s 3 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 3 tbs of parsley.
- It’s 2 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1 cup of shredded matz cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded parm cheese.
Shrimp Alfredo instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook penne according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon butter. Add garlic, shrimp, and 2 tablespoons parsley.Transfer shrimp to a plate. (Keep juices in skillet.).
- Add remaining 2 tablespoons butter to skillet to let melt, then add flour and whisk until golden, Add milk and chicken broth and bring to a simmer. Stir in 3/4 cup mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan until creamy. Return shrimp to skillet. Add cooked penne and toss until combined. (Add more milk if mixture is too thick.season if wanted).
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella and 2 tablespoons Parm and bake until melty, 5 to 7 minutes. (Optional).