Shrimp Balls Soup.
You can cook Shrimp Balls Soup using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp Balls Soup
- Prepare of for shrimp balls :.
- It’s 150 gr of grounded shrimp.
- You need 50 gr of shrimp, minced.
- You need 50 gr of tapioca starch.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large white egg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- It’s of for the soup :.
- It’s of /- 1 L shrimp stock (water from boiling shrimp).
- You need 1 clove of garlic, mash.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare of additional ingredients :.
- Prepare of green onion.
- It’s of deep fried shallot.
Shrimp Balls Soup instructions
- Make shrimp balls : combine all ingredients until smooth and mix well.
- Boil +/- 1 L shrimp stock water then turn of the heat. Take about 1tsp dough and make ball shape using two spoons then put into the water. Turn on the heat on low level. Cook the shrimp ball until fully cooked. Lift and drain.
- Make the soup and serve the shrimp balls with soup and additional ingredients. enjoy!.