Buttered garlic shrimp. Garlic Butter Shrimp is a super easy dish to make. It is simply made of Shrimp, garlic, butter, and lemon soda. Don't take the lemon soda for granted because it is a major ingredient.
I want to show you how to cook an easy recipe called: Garlic Shrimp, It's garlicky, buttery, and packed with flavor. This easy garlic butter shrimp is. Garlic butter shrimp is one of those keto shrimp recipes that you'll make again and again – so easy and bursting with flavor! You can cook Buttered garlic shrimp using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buttered garlic shrimp
- It’s 1/2 kg of shrimp.
- Prepare 1 head of garlic.
- You need of Butter.
- Prepare of Sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Chillies.
- Prepare of Spring onions.
- It’s 1 can of Sprite soda.
- It’s of Paprika.
- It’s of Salt n pepper.
- You need of Sugar.
Everyone thinks that food bloggers must eat such fancy dinners every night. If you enjoy shrimp scampi, then this is the grilled shrimp recipe for you. The shrimp first marinate in half of the sauce—a mixture of butter, olive oil, garlic, white wine, and herbs—and then when. Learn how to cook Buttered Shrimp with Garlic.
Buttered garlic shrimp instructions
- Saute garlic on hot oil pan with melted butter. Stir for 3minutes..
- Toss in shrimp, cook for 5 minutes. Add paprika. Stir..
- Pour In half a can of Sprite soda. Simmer until half of liquid evaporates..
- Sprinkle salt and pepper for tasting. Optional, add a little bit of sugar. Top with spring onions. Cook for another minute. Then serve..
Access hundreds of recipes from Maggi.ph. Melt remaining butter in the same pan and sauté garlic. Add sugar, catsup and sautéed shrimp. This garlic shrimp with butter and seasonings is so easy to make. Once you try it, the recipe will become a regular on the menu.