Homemade Spicy shrimp curry.
You can have Homemade Spicy shrimp curry using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Homemade Spicy shrimp curry
- You need 500 gm of small shrimps.
- Prepare 500 gm of chopped onions.
- You need 7/8 of chills.
- You need 1 tb of spoon of garlic & ginger paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tb of spoon of chilli powder.
- It’s 1/2 tb of spoon of coriander powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s 5-8 tb of spoon of oil.
- Prepare 2 tb of spoon.
- You need of Lemon juice.
Homemade Spicy shrimp curry step by step
- First wash the shrimps & marinate them with little bit of salt and lemon juice. Marinate for 15-30min..
- On a pan heat the oil, and fry the onions. Till they get brown in colour. Then add all the spices in that. Add a little bit of water..
- When the mix is coming to boil add the shrimps. Let it cook for 10min. Add the chills into it. Wait for 5min..
- Put the curry into a serving dish & enjoy the spicy home made shrimp curry..