Tomatoes with Beef. Most are pink or red with numerous small seed compartments (locules) distributed throughout the fruit. This Chinese inspired dish is great for family dinner or for a party. Beef coupled with tomatoes yields a juicy and delicious, hearty meal.
If you don't know what to make for. Beef tomatoes are very large tomatoes, that are great stuffed with mince or vegetables. Try our delicious beef tomatoes recipes for pasta, salsa and salads. You can have Tomatoes with Beef using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Tomatoes with Beef
- You need 4 of tomatoes, cut into 4 slices, remove skin.
- It’s As needed of Sliced beef.
- You need To taste of Shallots and garlic minced.
- You need Half of tbsp oyster sauce.
Put beef back in pan and add gravy ingredients. Tomatoes are filled with lean ground beef, feta cheese, and Japanese-style breadcrumbs before baking in this ready-in-under-an-hour recipe. This classic hearty beef and tomato stew is true comfort food at its finest! How to make stuffed tomatoes with beef and herbs, an easy and tasty recipe perfect for a summer meal: check out the ingredient list and the preparation.
Tomatoes with Beef instructions
- Marinate beef with salt and black pepper..
- Then heat wok and add cooking oil. Make sure that oil is too hot before fry the beef. Quickly stir fry the beef then set aside..
- Add oyster sauce and continue cooking until tomatoes are half done. Then put back the beef mix then serve.
- Next, stir fry the garlic and shallot then pour the tomatoes..
Grilled steaks, baked potatoes and vegetable salad. This beef tomato stir-fry recipe comes from old memories of my mother's backyard garden, late But vine ripe tomatoes definitely call for special recipes, and this classic Cantonese beef tomato stir-fry. Learn how to make Sautéed beef with tomatoes and basil & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. ; diced ground ripe macaroni beef tomatoes veg. Narrow search to just "beef tomatoes" in the title sorted by quality sort by rating or Advanced search. The beefsteak tomato is by far the most popular type of home garden tomato plant grown in North America.