Broccoli and Beef 2. A wonderful dish to make at home and it tastes like take-out. Beef strips are quickly marinated and then sauteed with broccoli and mushrooms in a rich sauce. SUBSCRIBE NOW to get an Exotic Oriental dish.
I often use charcoal chuck steak, which is very tender and lean. I also like that it doesn't call for any unusual ingredients. This is why this slow cooker beef and broccoli is the PERFECT meal to break in a slow cooker. You can have Broccoli and Beef 2 using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Beef 2
- It’s 1 pound of course ground beef.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of broccoli florets.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of ground mustard powder.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
It's not just for cooler weather though. We have made this in the dead of summer when we were just absolutely craving take out but didn't want to actually order it. The beef is tender and flavorful, while the broccoli is nice and crisp. It is the same version that I have been making for my family as far as I can remember.
Broccoli and Beef 2 instructions
- Get the ground beef mix in the mustard powder, black pepper, and salt. Steam the broccoli for 6 minutes..
- Form into 4 patties heat a pan and sear on one side 5 minutes..
- Turn and add the broccoli. Season with a bit of salt..
- Cover and cook 11-12 minutes. Let rest 10 minutes covered. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Otherwise, I suggest adding water to the beef and cook it a bit longer until the meat tenderizes. This makes the meat tender and you will also have. Broccoli Beef – Best homemade recipe featuring tender beef in a brown sauce. The rich brown sauce with tender beef and healthy broccoli has captured the hearts and palate of many people. This recipe is from my Easy Chinese Recipes cookbook, the best selling and top rated Chinese cookery.