Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine. The Best Shrimp Scallops Recipes on Yummly Sauteed Scallops With Chanterelles, Vermicelli Salad With Scallops, Quinoa With Prawns And Scallops. Pat the shrimp and scallops dry, then season with salt and pepper.
On this video lesson, chef Gino Barbaro shares a recipe for pasta seafood – shrimp and scallops. Be sure to join Gino and his family for more cooking. This Broiled Shrimp and Scallop recipe uses a conbination of wine, butter, and garlic that will not dissapoint. You can have Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine
- Prepare 12 ounces of fettuccine.
- Prepare of Olive oil, for tossing.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp (about 16), peeled and deveined, tails removed.
- It’s 1 pound of scallops.
- You need 1 stick (8 tbsp) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 2 cups of heavy cream.
- It’s 2 pinches of freshly grated nutmeg.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
The shrimp and scallop combination works well for this pasta dish. Make sure that the shrimp is pan fried and the scallops are seared before adding the sauce for best results. You can get both the Shrimp and Scallops from www. This elegant dish brings out the flavors of both the shrimp and the scallops.
Shrimp-Scallops & Mushroom Fettuccine instructions
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, and salt generously. Add the pasta, and boil according to package directions until al dente, tender but still slightly firm. Strain, and toss with a splash of oil..
- Meanwhile, arrange the shrimp and scallops in a single layer on a large pie pan or paper plate, and pat them with a paper towel until completely dry. Season with salt and pepper..
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat, and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. When the butter melts, raise the heat to medium-high, sauté garlic for one minute then add mushrooms and cook for one minute.
- Add scallops and shrimp and cook until shrimp is pink. The scallops should be cooked same time as shrimp. Cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Pour heavy cream directly to the shrimp scallops and mushrooms. Whisk the Parmigiano-Reggiano into the sauce. Cook for about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper..
- Put pasta in a serving container then pour sauce mixture to the pasta. Don’t worry about putting too much sauce because the pasta will soak it up. Serve hot and enjoy!.
Shrimps and Scallops in Saffron sauce. French Bouillabaisse fish soup with seafood, salmon, shrimp, ric. Delicious oriental fried rice with asparagus and scallops. These shrimp and scallop skewers are very simple to make and so delicious. They take no time at all to prepare, so they're great for a weekday meal yet they're fancy enough for parties, special occasions.