Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce. Fennel; raw in a salad, braised in a stew, diced in a soup, unique and delicious no matter how you cook it. Pernod and cream; need I say more? Sauté the diced onion, fennel and garlic until starting to turn translucent.
This is how you make fettuccine Alfredo like the Romans. It's an incredibly simple and quick dish with only a few key ingredients: pasta, butter, and cheese. The key is to use the starchy pasta-cooking water to form a smooth, creamy, emulsified sauce.minus the cream. You can have Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce
- It’s 500 g of lean ground beef.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1 of large shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 3 tbsp of tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of large bulb fennel, chopped.
- Prepare 250 mL of passata.
- You need 500 g of dried fettuccine.
- Prepare 125 mL of heavy cream.
- You need To taste of Grated parmesan cheese, for toppong.
Flat noodles cradle a satisfying partnership of ground beef and peppers in a pesto-enriched sauce. The Best Beef Fettuccine Recipes on Yummly Alfredo Sausage And Vegetables, Pork 'n Peppers, Pork Primavera. Fettuccine with Beef, Pancetta, and Red Wine Bolognese Sauce.
Fettuccine with beef and fennel rose sauce step by step
- Add a splash of olive oil to a large pan on medium-high heat. Add the ground beef and fry for about 5 minutes, until the meat's browned and starting to crisp. Break the beef up with a spatula as it cooks..
- Add the garlic and shallot to the pan and cook 2 minutes until fragrant. Stir in the tomato paste and continue frying another 2 minutes. Add the fennel, and fry another 1 minute..
- Add a splash of water to the pan to stop the frying. Pour in the passata and let simmer for 3 minutes. Add a good pinch of salt and several grinds of freshly cracked black pepper..
- Cook the pasta about 1 minute short of the package directions. You can do this step the same time you're making the sauce. Once the pasta's ready, stir the cream into the sauce and give it a final test for seasoning. Drag the noodles into the pan of sauce and toss to coat. Add pasta cooking water as needed to loosen the sauce. Serve with a topping of freshly grated parmesan cheese..
A gloriously quick and tasty supper which you can have on the table within minutes of walking through the door. Cajun Steak Fettuccine is an incredible meal of steaks coated with Cajun spice rub, grilled, sliced, and Instructions: Combine paprika, Italian seasoning, black pepper, salt, fennel seeds, garlic powder, onion © Certified Angus Beef LLC. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. Fennel has a subtle anise flavour which balances the sweetness of the pumpkin in this pasta dish. Crispy bacon and sour cream in the sauce adds more texture to this fancy mid-week meal.