Rustic Beef Soup.
You can cook Rustic Beef Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rustic Beef Soup
- You need of Leftover steak.
- You need of Diced potatoes.
- You need of Diced white onion.
- It’s of Sliced celery.
- Prepare of Green peas.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Beef broth.
- Prepare of Garlic.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- Prepare of Chives.
- It’s of Red chili peppers optional.
Rustic Beef Soup instructions
- Boiled the steak in water until pulls apart.
- Add diced potatoes, onion & celery into beef water.
- While boiling add garlic, salt & pepper, chives, chili peppers & peas.
- Add beef and continue to boil until potatoes are cooked and serve with biscuits or buns.