Addictive Shrimp Jalapeños.
You can cook Addictive Shrimp Jalapeños using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Addictive Shrimp Jalapeños
- Prepare of Jalapeño peppers.
- Prepare of raw shrimp.
- It’s of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare half of Bacon strip.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
Addictive Shrimp Jalapeños step by step
- Toss shrimp in bowl with 1 tsp olive oil and salt. Set aside. 🍤.
- With a small paring knife, slice the top side portion of the jalapeño and remove the seeds (or leave them in if you like it spicy). Making a boat like cutout. Set aside until you have finished all jalapeños..
- Add shredded cheddar cheese on one side of the jalapeño and place shrimp snuggly in the crevice of the jalapeño. Next, place the other half of the jalapeño “ hat” back on top and gently wrap with bacon. Secure with toothpicks..
- Once all are wrapped. Grill slow and enjoy! My husband and I enjoy these with some cilantro and a ice cold beer 🍻 or Limerita on ice!.