Easy beef and noodles with corn. Use canned or leftover corned beef in this easy corned beef casserole. We used egg noodles in the casserole, but spaghetti or similar pasta could be used as well. This makes a nice potluck dish, and it's an excellent way to use leftover corned beef.
Rinse the pepper, remove the seeds and cut into Meanwhile fry the onions and garlic in oil, then add the peppers and corn, then pour in the vegetable broth and mix noodles. A terrific economical beef mince recipe, prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy this flavour packed ramen noodle recipe is! Ground beef, noodles, corn and tomatoes make a complete meal in one skillet. You can have Easy beef and noodles with corn using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy beef and noodles with corn
- You need 1 can of cooked beef chunks.
- Prepare 1 box of noodles, any kind I like the colored vegetable noodles to add a pop of color and a bit healthier.
- You need 1 box of beef broth.
- You need 1 can of corn.
- It’s of Onion powder salt pepper and Italian seasoning as desired.
My sister who ran a daycare used to make this and everybody enjoyed it. Stir in the flavor packet from the noodles, tomatoes, and corn (with their juices). Break up the noodles slightly, and add them to the skillet. This is a super easy and cheap dinner that despite its lack of effort is a family favourite.
Easy beef and noodles with corn step by step
- Cook noodles as directed and then add in drained can of corn, cooked canned beef and broth. Season as desired !.
- Serve with a side of rolls or any toasted bread if desired..
This is a cheap, fast and easy recipe. Learn how to make Easy Asian Beef and Noodles. Add the water and remaining seasoning packet to pan; bring to a boil.. Noodles With Gravy Recipes on Yummly Beef Tips And Noodles, Bangers & Mash With Guinness Onion Gravy, Ramen Noodles With Sesame Ginger Garlic Beef, Savoury Ramen Noodles with Sesame Ginger Garlic Beef, Savoury Miso Gravy, Fresh Egg Yolk, and Roasted NoriI am a Food Blog.