Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice. Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Coconut Rice — skillet cooked shrimp is tossed with bright lime and fresh cilantro then served over a bed of rich coconut rice. It's the perfect tropical meal you can enjoy any day of the year! Marina del Rey Cilantro Shrimp with Coconut Rice www.eatwildseafood.com.
In a large skillet *affiliate link over medium-high heat, add the shrimp and its marinade. Combine water, rice and lemon grass in medium saucepan. Remove sauce from heat and place in blender with cilantro. You can have Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice
- You need 1 lb of peeled and deveined shrimp.
- It’s 1/2 cup of evo.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of large jalapeño with seeds, stem section removed.
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ancho chile powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of tequila(optional but worth it).
- Prepare to taste of Cilantro.
- It’s of Lime slices for service.
Dip the shrimp in the egg mixture, then the coconut-panko mixture, gently pressing to adhere; transfer to the prepared rack. Add the cilantro to the rice mixture and toss. The subtle sweetness of this basmati rice, cooked in coconut water and finished with cilantro and butter, goes well with spicy curries. Serve this alongside spicy shrimp or grilled.
Margarita shrimp with coconut cilantro rice step by step
- Add all ingredients on the list, from oil to black pepper, and process until smooth.
- Add shrimp and marinate for 3 hours.
- Pull shrimp out and skewer them. Start the coconut rice (refer to my recipe: https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/9414903-coconut-rice) once the rice is done, fold in chopped cilantro to taste.
- Grill shrimp until done and serve over rice and squeeze lime over the dish and serve with extra lime and finish with more cilantro..
Serve 'em up with a margarita and extra hot sauce on the side. I bought shrimp with the shells and tails on. I add a tsp+ of sugar. Learn how to make Coconut Shrimp and Rice. Pour in coconut milk and water.