Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies. We don't need meat to have thick, juicy, succulent steaks. With the right seasoning and cooking techniques, we can be slicing into the most delicious veggie steaks ever. Garlic and Curry Cross Rib Steak (Can use Top Sirloin Steak, Sirloin Tip Steak, or London Broil Steak) – Meathacker.
Also Known As: English Steak; London Broil; Shoulder Steak ; Shoulder Steak Half Cut. An inexpensive chuck cut with good flavor. This large primal comes from the shoulder area and yields cuts known for their rich, beefy flavor. You can cook Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies
- Prepare of Beef or lamb shoulder.
- It’s of Olive oil.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes.
- Prepare 3 of small carrots.
- Prepare 1 head of broccoli.
Features roasts ideal for slow-cooking as well as more tender. You can sneak a lot of veggies into these Salisbury steak patties baked under a rich beef, tomato, and mushroom sauce. Mix beef broth, tomato sauce, mushroom soup, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce in another bowl. See recipes for Slow cooker kimchi beef too.
Beef Shoulder steaks with veggies instructions
- Cut meet into 2 centimetre steaks.
- Pound steak in a plastic bag..
- Add salt, pepper, and olive oil to the steaks..
- Peal and cut the sweet potatoes and carrots into large chunks..
- Cut broccoli into individual florets.
- Steam sweet potato and carrots for about 5 minutes..
- After about 5 minutes, when you feel softness with the carrots, add broccoli. Cook for 5 more minutes..
- Place large frypan on medium high heat..
- Add minced garlic..
- Add steaks and cook until brown on the outside, about 5 minutes..
- Turn heat to low, cover and cook for 3 more minutes..
This easy shoulder tender steak recipe makes for a fresh and light meal seasoned with garlic, rosemary, and thyme. This garlic rubbed shoulder tender is coated in just a few fresh herbs to give the steak a vibrant summer flavor without weighing it down. Member Recipes for Thin Beef Shoulder Steak. Rolled round steak, stuffed with bacon and onion, simmered until tender. A signature dish of my husband's You can cut the meat out too but I always use the beef bouillon cubes, you'll want to double or triple your veggies if you're going without the.