Shrimp quesadilla. Quesadillas have to be my favorite go-to food for lunch. Distribute the shrimp on top of the cheese. These DELICIOUS shrimp quesadillas are a must try.
Serve with cilantro and sour cream for a Mexican-inspired meal. The most delicious shrimp quesadillas recipe! This Shrimp Quesadilla recipe is a simple dinner idea everyone will love. You can have Shrimp quesadilla using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shrimp quesadilla
- Prepare of Shrimps.
- Prepare of Tortilla bread.
- Prepare 1 of small Onion.
- It’s 1 of attarugu.
- It’s 1 tsp of Ground garlic.
- You need 1/4 of tspCumin powder.
- You need 1/4 of Oregano.
- Prepare 1/4 of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Bell pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- It’s of Mayonaise.
- It’s of Mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- You need of Seasoning.
This post may contain affiliate links. These Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas are every bit as delicious as they sound. If you are a spicy food superfan, you're going to absolutely love these delectable Spicy Shrimp Quesadillas. Drizzle shrimp with olive oil in a large bowl.
Shrimp quesadilla instructions
- Prepare ingredients. Heat up a pan with little oil. Add onions fry for a minute, then add peppers and spices. Fry for 3 minutes then add shrimps and cook until done..
- Heat up a large pan and brush oil. Spread thin layer of mayonnaise on the tortilla and place in the pan, then add cheese, shrimp sauce and cabbage on half of the bread..
- Fold the tortilla to cover the fillings and cook for a minute. Then gently flip and cook the other side..
- Cut the quesadilla into two and 😉.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Repeat with second tortilla and ingredients. This fantastic kidney-friendly recipe for Shrimp Quesadilla was created exclusively for DaVita.com by DaVita renal dietitian, Sara from California. Shrimp, sweet & spicy bang bang sauce, cheese, and slaw all grilled between tortillas make these Bang Bang Shrimp Quesadillas the perfect meal or appetizer. Be the first to review this recipe.