Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion. Hope you and your family will enjoy this fast and easy recipe with only a few ingredients. All you need is beef tri-tip, onions, garlic, black pepper. Tenderized cubed steak is breaded and pan-fried and then topped with a creamy milk gravy made from the pan drippings.
Pan searing a beautiful steak is wayyy easier than you'd think. Follow our easy tips below and you'll become a pro in no time. Just pat the steaks with paper towels before you add them to the pan. *EXTRA CREDIT: Season the steak with salt the night before and let it rest (uncovered) in the fridge. You can cook Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion
- It’s of Beef.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of Thyme.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 tablespoon of oil.
Transfer the onions to a bowl and set aside. To prevent food-borne illness, do not allow raw beef to touch other uncooked foods. What is it about ginger beef and onion stir fry that makes it so good? Is it the tender strips of beef, the sizable Ingredient Notes Flank steak is ideal in this dish.
Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion step by step
- Seasoning beef overnight with kosher salt,ground black pepper and thyme..
- When you get ready to cook, in the following day, dry beef with paper towel, add more kosher salt and ground black pepper after you dry it if you think you need it (optiona) and cut into small pieces or bite sized. Set aside.
- Cut onion and fry it until fragrant and cooked. Remove from the pan. Set aside..
- Put in beef in the hot pan after onion and no need oil. cook it untill your beef cooked perfectly..
- When beef is cooked add onion and mix together with steak. Stir them for a while..
- And this is it…. place your steak on the plate and ready to serve.
It has a lot of beefy flavor and when you cut it Add the beef to the marinade and let stand while you cook the onions. Dredge steaks in flour to coat. Brown. in pressure cooker pan or deep frying pan. Pour. suggestion: serve with mashed potatoes and vegetables. Chinese stir-fried beef with onions gets its distinctive flavor from two types of onions—yellow onions and green onions—for a satisfying dish.