Easy Beef Bourguignon.
You can cook Easy Beef Bourguignon using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Beef Bourguignon
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon.
- It’s 3 lbs of chuck beef.
- You need 1 cup of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Prepare .5 cups of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 1 of beef boullion cube.
- You need .25 cups of flour.
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- Prepare 6-8 of pearl onions.
- You need 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tsp of dried thyme.
- It’s 1 lb of baby potatoes.
- It’s 8 oz of baby bella mushrooms.
- It’s 1-2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare .5 tsp of pepper.
Easy Beef Bourguignon step by step
- Chop your carrots into 2" pieces, wash your potatoes, peel those onions. Put all that shit in a bowl. Make your beef into chunks. Crush that boullion cube on a plate. Call the prep a day..
- Set your instant pot to saute mode, put your oil in, and cook your damn bacon. Once it's done, put it on a plate off to the side..
- Now, sear that sweet, sweet beef in the pot, brown it on all sides..
- Throw that red wine in the pot. Simmer it for, like, 5 minutes or something. Add your beef broth, tomato sauce, and boullion cube. Gradually add and whisk in the flour..
- Stir in your damn bacon, carrots, onions, garlic, thyme, potatoes, mushrooms, salt and pepper. Cover that shit and set to pressure cook for 45 minutes..
- Now's the hard part, boys, but we can do it. As soon as that fucker beeps, let it sit for 10 minutes. Don't touch it. Then vent it afterwards. Open that puppy up, and viola..
- Eat it on it's own, serve it over egg noodles, shit you're a grown man I don't care how you eat it, just enjoy the fruits of your labor, dude..