Shrimp Fried Rice. Classic Shrimp Fried Rice with fresh shrimp, rice, green onions, peas, carrots, and sesame oil. Tips for making the BEST fried rice! Learn how to make shrimp fried rice at home just like you get at a take-out joint or restaurant!
If you love this, don't miss our popular Chicken Fried Rice. I love shrimp fried rice and this is a quick and easy recipe to make – if you make the rice the night ahead! I've never had a problem with soggy rice this way – cold rice works the best. You can have Shrimp Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Fried Rice
- Prepare of Medium/ Large Shrimp.
- It’s of Frozen peas.
- You need 3 of Large eggs ( wisked.
- You need 1 of Green peppers ( thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Red peppers ( thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of Whole white onion ( thinly sliced.
- You need 1 cup of Indian Basmati Rice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive oil/ Canola oil.
- You need of Low Sodium Soy Sauce.
- It’s of Sesame Seed Oil.
Shrimp Fried Rice – Why order take-out? People often take this shrimp fried rice synonymous to Chinese fried rice, which is not the case. In fact, there are many different ways to prepare fried rice in Chinese apart from Young Chow fried rice. This shrimp fried rice recipe from Delish.com is a major weeknight win.
Shrimp Fried Rice instructions
- Cook rice according to instructions and set aside once done..
- Wash & rinse shrimp/ set aside.
- Heat oil in Non stick Wok.
- Add peppers & peas (stir fry until sauteed ( add just a little soy sauce & sesame seed oil while cooking * Just a little will do because you will add more later).
- Add egg batter ( continue stirring until egg is done within the vegetables.
- Stir in shrimp.
- Once shrimp turns pink add in rice a lil at a time…
- Add sesame seed oil & soy sauce according to taste…
Traditionally cooked in a wok over high heat, Chinese fried rice is perhaps the *most* genius recipe for using up leftover rice. Shrimp fried rice is a one-pan wonder, full of plump shrimp, fluffy eggs, and toasty rice that can be adapted to your mood and the contents of your refrigerator. Plus, it's satisfying enough to be served. Shrimp Fried Rice, Danmuji Muchim and Mini Sausages. Savory wok charred shrimp fried rice tossed with shrimp, egg, and green onion, simply irresistible.