You can have Thai-Style Shrimp using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai-Style Shrimp
- It’s 800 g of shrimp, whole.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of fish sauce.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 2 stalks of coriander.
- It’s 1 stalk of lemongrass.
- Prepare of Marinade.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
Thai-Style Shrimp instructions
- Separate the coriander leaves and stems. Finely chop the coriander stems and chop the leaves..
- Head, devein and peel the shrimp, and then use salt and running water to wash the shrimp..
- In a bowl, add the shrimp, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon olive oil, and minced garlic. Marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes..
- In a frying pan, add a tablespoon of olive oil, garlic clove, lemongrass, coriander stems and stir fry on medium heat until fragrant..
- Next, add the shrimp and turn the heat to high. Once the shrimp changes colour (to orange) and curls up, add the coriander leaves. Serve warm, with rice or couscous..