You can cook Beef Ribs using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Ribs
- You need of Ribs.
- You need 4 pounds of beef ribs.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of granulated onion powder.
- It’s 1-1/2 of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3 cups of beef broth.
- It’s 1 cup of soft margarine.
- You need of Gravy.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 3 of ribs/stalks celery.
- You need 2 of small white onions.
- It’s of Rice.
- Prepare 2-1/2 cups of water.
- You need 2 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 8 ounces of envelope of coconut ginger rice by Vigo.
- It’s of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 pound of mixed vegetables see types below.
- It’s 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Prepare As needed of salt.
- You need As needed of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
Beef Ribs instructions
- Mixed vegetables, yellow and orange carrot, broccoli and cauliflower. Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Wash the ribs for bone splinters. The separate the ribs..
- Season the ribs. Heat the roaster. Add the sliced celery and onions. Add the ribs on top of the vegetables and add the broth. Slather the top of ribs with the softened margarine..
- Cook the rice per instructions on your envelope. Cook the vegetables till liquids are reduced..
- Cook the ribs in the oven for 45 minutes. Remove the ribs add the flour. Wisk well..
- Keep whisking till smooth add the rest of the broth. Add the beef ribs back into the gravy..
- Serve I hope you enjoy. I used the gravy with the spoon bread..