Eggs with dried beef. I have had several request for this video and today I did it. Here is machacado or machaca con huevos. DIRECTIONS: Chop roasted beef into small pieces and cook.
Heat the butter in skillet, saute onion until limp. Stir, with a wooden spoon, slowly and constantly, to. Meanwhile, beat eggs and salt and pepper to taste together in a medium bowl. You can cook Eggs with dried beef using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Eggs with dried beef
- It’s 1/4 pound of dried beef that has been thoroughly rinsed. To get the salt off.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 3 tablespoons of milk or water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- You need of Toast.
- You need of For gravy.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of butter melted.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 11/2 cups of milk.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Pour boiling water over the dry beef; drain and chop coarsely. Heat the butter in skillet, saute/fry onion till limp. Beat the Large eggs with the cream and scramble them into the beef mix over moderately low heat. Stir, with a wooden spoon, slowly and constantly, to reach the entire surface of the pan, till.
Eggs with dried beef step by step
- Cover beef (which has been cut into small pieces) with melted butter sizzle until crisp.
- Add eggs which have been beaten with milk and paprika.
- As soon as eggs begin to set stir until jelly like.
- For gravy.
- Melt butter add flour until combined add milk.add salt and pepper to taste.cook and stir until thickened.
- Put the eggs and beef on toast Top with gravy..
Cut the beef into small pieces. In a large skillet, heat the butter and add the beef to the pan and saute till done. If you cannot find dried savory, you can replace it with dried thyme or other dried herbs of choice. Ground beef and eggs baked in a spicy tomato sauce. Traditionally known as Shakshouka, Ground Beef and eggs are baked in a spicy tomato sauce.