Methi Butter Prawns. #MethiButterPrawns #Prawns #MethiPrawns Welcome to Pooja's Kitchen.! Today I will show you how to make very tasty & yummy Methi Butter Prawns. Be sure to have your ANNOTATIONS turned ON in order to see the ingredients and other printed directions.
Butter Prawn – buttery, salty, sweet, spicy, and garlicky working off one another seamlessly and Butter Prawn is a relatively new Malaysian creation-combining the best of Malay, Chinese, Indian. How to make Prawn Makhni-Prawns cooked in makhni gravy. Heat butter in a non stick pan. You can cook Methi Butter Prawns using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Methi Butter Prawns
- It’s of Prawns-500gms.
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp of Lime juice.
- You need 1/2 cup of Curd.
- It’s of Ginger -1Tbsp chopped.
- You need of Garlic- 1 Tbsp chopped.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Tandoori paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of Coriander pwd-1tsp.
- It’s of Cumin pwd-1tsp.
- Prepare of Red chilli pwd-1tsp.
- You need of Garam masala-1tsp.
- You need of For Gravy:.
- Prepare of Tomatoes-2 medium.
- Prepare of Onion-2 medium.
- Prepare of Ginger-2Tbsp.
- It’s of Garlic-2Tbsp.
- Prepare of Green Chilli-2 nos.
- You need 1/2 cup of Methi leaves.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need of Coriander pwd-1tsp.
- You need of Red Chilli pwd-1tsp.
- You need of Garam masala pwd-1tsp.
Rinse the prawns under warm running water and pat dry with paper towels. Melt the butter in a wok or heavy frying pan over medium-high to high heat. Big Juicy prawns cooked with garlic and butter. Boiled potato cooked with cumin ans Indian spices.
Methi Butter Prawns instructions
- For marination- First take grated ginger & garlic paste, tandoori Masala, curd,lime juice..
- Add all spices. Add the prawns and stir to coat. Cover & refrigerate for 3- 4 hrs..
- Heat 1 Tbsp butter in a thick pan. Add marinated prawns. Cook for few mins until light golden. Cover it with lid & let it cook for 2-3 mins. Remove from pan..
- For the Gravy- Heat 1 Tbsp butter add chopped ginger & garlic. Cook for 1 min. Add onion & cook till onion become translucent..
- Add green chilli & tomatoes. Cook on low flame for 3-5 mins..
- Add all the spices & stir continuously. Add methi & cook for 4-5 mins. Pour the left over marination mixture in gravy..
- Add 1 cup water. Now add the prawns in the gravy. Cover the lid & cook for 10-12 mins..
- Methi prawns is ready. Garnish with coriander leaves..
Learn how to make methi theplas, thin, soft and goes simply great with boondi raita as side dish. I love the taste and this methi roti or methi thepla and will often make appearance in the kitchen. Tiger prawns marinated lightly spiced, battered and deep fried. Chicken cooked with tomato, onion sauce & kasoori methi. methi thepla recipe with step by step photos.methi theplas are healthy fatbreads made with fresh This is one of my fav methi thepla recipe, over the days I have modified the recipe according my. Prawn Masala with Methi Recipe-Jhinga Methi.