Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup.
You can cook Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup
- It’s 1.5 lbs of ground beef.
- Prepare 1.5 lbs of chicken tenderloins.
- You need 1 can of Rotel.
- It’s 1 can of whole kernel corn.
- It’s 1 can of red beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans drained and rinsed.
- Prepare 1 of can(small) enchilada sauce (whatever spice level you desire).
- You need 4 cups of chicken or beef broth(I used 2 cups of each).
- You need 1 block of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- You need 2 tablespoons of cornstarch.
- It’s of Taco seasoning.
- You need of Cumin.
- Prepare of Chili powder.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- You need of Onion powder.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s of Cayenne powder.
Creamy Chicken and Beef Queso Soup step by step
- Brown the ground beef to just under done..
- In a regular sized crockpot, add everything EXCEPT cream cheese, heavy whipping cream, and cornstarch..
- Season to taste..
- Cover with foil, and crockpot lid and set to cook on low for 8 hours..
- At 7.5 hours, you will be able to shred/ cut chicken with a large spoon..
- Uncover and use separate 1 cup of soup and add cubed cream cheese, and incorporate this well..
- Add the soup cream cheese mixture back to crockpot and stir..
- Add 1 cup heavy whipping cream and stir..
- Combine 2 tablespoons of cornstarch to 2 tablespoons of water,(or heavy whipping cream) and stir well..
- Add slurry to crockpot and stir in well..
- Let soup simmer, on low setting, for about 15 minutes..
- Serve as you like with shredded cheese, sour cream or tortilla chips and enjoy!.